Ask Richard Senn
Spectacular Mediterranean Villa on a Private 2.5-Acre Estate Discover a one-of-a-kind Mediterranean villa with over 5,500 sq ft of luxury living, all on one level. This unique estate, boasting 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 2 half baths, offers uncompromising quality and attention to detail. As the sole owner of this estate, you'll appreciate the meticulous craftsmanship.
• Smart home technology with surround sound.
• Grand entry foyer with dual vaulted ceilings and crystal chandeliers.
• Wine room with two wine refrigerators, each holding 120+ bottles.
• A kitchen with a 13 ft Quartzite island, fireplace in the primary bedroom, and his and hers bathroom suites.
• Outdoor oasis with an outdoor kitchen, heated saltwater pool, and hot tub.
• An enormous man-cave/den with a granite bar.
• Private electronic gated fence.
• A 4-block (400 yards) private drive.
• Pre-cast stone pillars and windows throughout.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to own a piece of paradise. Contact us for a private viewing and experience the magic of this Mediterranean villa for yourself. $200K price adjustment. Motivated sellers, bring offer!
Directions: South on Sheridan to East 116th St. South, Turn right to 5910. Private Electronic gate with Letter "S". Private drive to home.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information current as of November 29, 2023 at 12:00:00 AM UTC.
IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
Listed By: Gina Poindexter of Chinowth & Cohen